People & Culture Advisor
Perfect role for your first 'step up'! Balance of autonomous & supported work
Focus on ER and T&D for 1,000 employees across 12 sites + so much more!
About Our Client
Our client is a WA owned and operated organisation with a diversified portfolio of services and operations.
Values-driven, innovative, community-minded and commercial, you'll be part of a fabulous group of people who contribute to the betterment of our society.
Enjoy parking on-site, sparkling corporate offices, a tight-knit HR and recruitment team, and opportunity to develop and build your career.
Reporting to the HR Manager you will be responsible for:
- Performance Management
- Grievances & Case Management
- Training & Development (delivery especially to managers / leaders on-site)
- Participation in organisational development: workforce & succession planning, restructures, position descriptions, etc.
- Participation in remuneration and benefits oriented work: salary reviews, salary benchmarking, new role bandings in line with EA etc.
- Support to recruitment and selection (operationally), and payroll (advisory), as required
- Collaboration with external migration agency for sponsorship / visa processes, as required.
- Responsibility for driving implementation of HR policies and procedures throughout organisation.
- Various reporting responsibilities: diversity, workforce utilisation, gender equality, board directed, etc.
- Ongoing innovation against best use of technology and systems to improve HR function and deliver of HR-oriented programs
- HR administration / service delivery: email inbox, maintenance of compliance and due diligence requirements, maintenance of HR templates, libraries and general employee information.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for and successful in this role you will:
- Arrive with a degree qualification with an HR specialisation
- Offer 1 - 3 practical HR experience with focus to ER and confidence behind you in conducting / advising on such.
- Have demonstrated success in smaller HR teams or SME environments
- Consider yourself an innovative, proactive personality type - always looking for 'better ways' / opportunity to develop personally and professionally
- Have the ability to demonstrate your career achievements and history of 'adding value' in previous roles
- Be agile and flexible - you are solution-oriented!
- Love systems!
What's on Offer
In return you will:
- Take a meaningful step-up in your career to enjoy autonomy in the ER space whilst devleloping your generalist skill-set in rem & ben, org. dev. & IR
- Align with an established, values-driven, WA owned and operated organisation with a diverse service offering
- Work in a tight-knit HR and recruitment team
- Benefit from an experienced HR manager who will set you up to succeed and supprot your learning & development
- Enjoy parking on-site
- Be able to access generous salary packaging opportunity
- Take on a permanent, full-time role for a high-profile brand