People & Culture Coordinator
Newly Created Role
About Our Client
Technology Solutions & Consultancy
As a People & Culture Coordinator you will take a hands on supporting role in all aspects of day to day HR operations, delivering HR initiatives in line with group strategies.
The scope of your role will be varied but focused on supporting the overall delivery and development of employee relations & employee engagement initiatives, learning & development programmes, remuneration & benefits, change management and HR Projects.
The Successful Applicant
If you are passionate about People and Culture and are looking to grow your career in the people space, this role may be perfect for you.
To be successful in this role, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Tertiary Qualifications in HR or a related discipline
- Prior experience working within professional HR environment desired - 1/2 years
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills
- Strong work ethic an 'can do attitude is a must!
- Excellent organisational and time management skills required
- Resilience and tenacity to work through tight schedules, multiple tasks and shifting priorities
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity for an emerging HR professional looking to grow your career.