People & Culture Manager | Immediate start
Broad remit & reporting in directly to the Managing Director
Responsible for driving business change
About Our Client
My client is a multi-national medical devices organisation that is based in Sydney CBD.
- Must be available immediately
- Pharmaceuticals / medical background.
- Based in Sydney CBD
The People & Culture Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Building internal networks with the leadership team and all internal stakeholders to ensure the strategic plan is achieved.
- Manage end-to-end workforce planning including forecasting needs, job design and evaluation, recruitment and selection processes, on-boarding new employees and coaching and liaising with line managers.
- Manage the performance management system ensuring that appropriate plans are in place for managing succession, retention, talent and career development.
- Internal L&D, coaching and development
- Assist in driving culture across the organisation and seek to engage with the staff
- Compliance with legislative change and ensuring that policies remain updated
The Successful Applicant
My client is looking for someone with the following skill-set:
- BSC in Human Resources and/or organisational development. Ideally also having studied an MBA in HR
- Advanced computer skills including Excel and WorkDay
- A minimum 5 years' experience in an senior HR role
- Ideally coming from Pharmaceuticals or Medical (although not a pre-requisite)
- Knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, recruitment, organization development, employee relations, safety, employee engagement, and employee development.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop HR department staff members.
- Have extensive knowledge and exposure to working with several different industry awards
- Have designed and maintained a successful on-going performance management system
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity for an experienced People & Culture Manager to join an established team/organisation on an interim basis.
The role is for 4-6 months and will be on an hourly basis.
$65-$70ph + super
Must be available immediately.