People & Culture Partner
Senior Management Position
About Our Client
Our client is a leading independent provider of trusted data and analytics products and services in Australasia
- Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders in order to enable a proactive and efficient HR service
- Assist, advise and coach line managers on the following areas, with escalation to the People and Culture Manager where required.
- Employment Lifecycle
- HR documentation
- Performance and Development Planning Process
- Culture & engagement
- Performance Management
- Termination / Separation process
- Employee Relations
- Respond to internal and external HR related enquiries or requests
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition Consultant to ensure deliverables are synergistic & support the Talent Acquisition Consultant with recruitment needs during periods of high volume/demand.
- Contribute to the P&C strategy and support P&C engagement initiatives and other ad hoc projects as required.
- Maintenance & system administration of illion's HRIS - MyStreme, including regular reporting, technical support and vendor management.
- Providing support to the P&C Manager for monthly company-wide reporting requirements
- Responsible for ensuring illion's WH&S internal procedures and legislative obligations are adhered to and take appropriate action to rectify any issues found
The Successful Applicant
- 5 years' experience in a human resources advisor/consultant or related industry role
- Ability to work in a fast paced, time sensitive environment with multiple deadlines
- Knowledge of relevant laws and regulations, with appropriate tertiary qualifications
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Proven ability to effectively engage, build and maintain effective working relationships with multiple stakeholders at all levels
What's on Offer
- Senior Management Position
- Career development and progression
- Friendly and welcoming culture