People Engagement Advisor
Flexible and Agile working environment
About Our Client
Michael Page are currently working with an international retail group whom are on a journey of innovation and growth.
- Driving and facilitating change across the business, whilst by providing strategic direction, creating and implementing organisational change management strategies, frameworks and tools to support major change programs;
- Effectively partner with the business to identify and promote solutions to people leaders and team members.
- Participate in, assist and lead OD activities as required, including project and research support
- Assist in the successful implementation of organisational change, associated communications and develop and implement change plans, engagement processes and resourcing requirements.
- Communicate with others in a positive, constructive and respectful manner - keep the people of the business informed and up-to-date.
- Being an advocate for the business - promoting a fun and healthy working environment.
- Creating a space where people love to work, connect and enjoy.
- Continuously looking for ways to improve processes and teams.
- Coach, guide and encourage employees.
The Successful Applicant
- Have a thorough understanding of culture change and how to use this skill positively
- Excellent attention to detail
- Independent operator that can also work well as a team player
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Empathetic people-person - Enjoys working with people and finding the best solution for everyone.
- Excellent time-management skills
- 2-3 years HR experience
- Basic to intermediate computer skills
- Strong positive attitude
What's on Offer
- You will Work in a highly evolving environment where you will have the freedom to experiment with trail and error.
- Agile and flexible working
- Career progression
- Moving to Cremorne by 2020
- Working for an international company with massive growth and development plans