Performance Media Manager
Part of an innovative and collaborative culture
Work with leading brands
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the fastest growing integrated advertising agencies, specialising in digital marketing, analytics and technology solutions. The media team has grown significantly and looking for a Performance Media Manager to lead a team, manage key accounts and continue to drive growth. To join a team that provides a small business working style within a large organisation framework
- Execute new approaches to digital media buying & portfolio management, in particular within the paid SEM program.
- Deliver on paid SEM campaign implementation and delivery and programmatic media buying.
- Develop optimisation opportunities within the performance media program to deliver improved ROI.
- Implement test & learn programs, analyse findings and recommend best practices to your clients.
- Develop and manage paid media strategies for current and prospective clients, including but not limited to SEM, programmatic and social media campaigns.
- Work with team members to increase the efficiency, accuracy and quality of daily campaign management to meet clients' KPIs.
- Independently lead performance and client meetings; be proactive and take ownership of account management.
- Update senior management on client opportunities, potential risks which affect the health of the business.
Client Relationship Management:
- Conduct consultative meetings, and workshops.
- Foster relationships with clients; be attentive, share knowledge, drive results and build trust
- Drive adoption of stated account management best practices through example setting, positive reinforcement and behavioural correction
- Provide detailed reporting on the success of campaigns, optimisation strategies and recommendations.
- Budget management.
- Connect with key vendors across all channels and tool/technology developers to develop unique opportunities for clients.
- Motivate and manage internal team to work collaboratively and drive programs that meet our clients' business objectives.
- Assist in hiring, training, mentoring and evaluating team members
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary qualification in Business or Marketing or related fields
- 3+ years marketing experience in a similar environment (either Client or Agency side) with a focus on digital marketing and/or customer marketing. Executing digital media - SEM, Display, and Social. Experience implementing campaigns using Adobe Media Optimiser, Marin, Kenshoo, and Google AdWords highly regarded.
- Digital media experience - SEM, Display, Social, Video
- Understanding of performance media and programmatic marketing
- Understanding of digital analytics and marketing automation technology
- Highly effective communication and consulting skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Influential and effective leadership skills, with a focus of supporting and developing teams
- A results driven outlook with proven ability to deliver
- Planning, organising and attention to detail
- Developed problem solving and analytical skills
- Enthusiasm for marketing data to identify opportunities & threats
- Exposure to ROI/Data Driven marketing management
- Ability to manage an allocated budget
What's on Offer
Attractive market remuneration offering
Integral part of a collaborative and small team but the support of a global framework
Opportunity to work on multiple brands and projects