- Opportunity to progress and develop your skills
- Competitive remuneration
About Our Client
Our client is a premier law firm in Canberra who advise across various areas of law. They are currently offering an opportunity for a Personal Injury Lawyer to join their growing and progressive team to work alongside experienced lawyers on intricate matters. This is an opportunity to forge a career and make a tangible difference to people who need your expertise.
If you looking for a challenge, stimulation and satisfaction of working in a very successful and busy practice obtaining justice for your clients, this is your opportunity.
The role will require liaison with internal and external parties, excellent communication skills are essential. This role requires a commitment to meeting their client care standards and is an opportunity to be rewarded for doing what you do best - winning cases and maximising your client's compensation entitlements.
As a solicitor with 1-5 year's experience in Personal Injury, you will be reporting directly to the Managing Partner and with an open line to the experienced Solicitors.
A typical day is varied, requiring attention to detail, proactivity and diligence to maintain both professional standards and empathy for your clients. Integrity in what they do is everything.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in the role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Proficiently manage and progress a variety of personal injury cases, with a proven ability to meet billing targets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong technical skills and knowledge in the area of personal injury law.
- A commitment to absolute client care; dedication to obtaining the best result for our clients.
- A willingness to get involved, continue your own personal development and grow your practice.
- Hold a current Australian Practising certificate.
- Admitted as a lawyer to the Supreme court of ACT.
- Demonstrated ability to build quick and solid relationships, both internally and with clients.
- Positive, energetic and desire to succeed.
- Demonstrated strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise tasks for maximum results.
- An unwavering commitment to get to know your clients and deliver absolute client care by managing expectations and with effective and regular communication.
- Attention to detail, and able to manage large volumes of documents.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Effectively and concisely draft legal documents.
- Interpret and communicate legal advice to individual clients.
- Effectively assess claims.
- Actively work with and coach junior staff.
- Ability to communicate effectively with experts in multiple fields.
What's on Offer
You will be part of a dynamic team which has built an exceptional and growing working culture.
- A generous remuneration package.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Genuine career progression opportunities in their growing practice.
- A commitment from the Directors to help you to continue developing your technical and leadership skills.
- A rewarding role with a healthy work/life balance and a positive and friendly working environment.