Pharmaceutical Procurement / Buyer
Personal Development and Training Opportunities
Opportunity to drive change and develop new procedures, putting your stamp on
About Our Client
Australian owned company committed to using quality natural ingredients backed by the latest scientific research. Provides employees with equal opportunity and takes pride in the personal development of its staff.
- Liaise with suppliers while displaying the capability to deliver the requirements for business units
- Source new suppliers to meet stringent quality standards.
- Develop and maintain strong supplier relationships whilst improving value delivered.
- Negotiate pricing, and review proposals, terms and conditions with both international and local suppliers.
- Review, maintain and create supplier contracts.
- Manage and maintain company and customer electronic management systems
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you will have 3+ years of experience as a procurement professional with a background in the pharmaceutical industry. You will possess high levels of professionalism and strong communication skills and have experience leading a small team.
What's on Offer
My client not only offers a competitive salary package but also prioritises internal talent development.