Pharmaceutical Representative - Graduate
Driven and self motivated
Demonstrate high levels of interpersonal and communication skills
About Our Client
International pharmaceutical company with an extensive history of experience in helping people defeat serious chronic conditions. By looking to defeat one of today's biggest global health challenges, their focus is to take the lead within the industry, driving change with a belief it can be done.
As a pharmaceutical sales representative you will be promoting a range of treatments to general practitioners, specialists and pharmacies across Perth and greater Western Australia. Flexibility for travel away from home is essential. Graduates in Pharmacy, Science or Nursing are encouraged to apply.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must offer the following:
- Previous pharmaceutical sales experience desirable
- Driven and self motivated
- Degree qualified in Pharmacy, Science or Nursing desirable
- Proven track record in sales desirable
- Extremely organised, able to work autonomously
- Demonstrate high levels of interpersonal and communication skills
- Current drivers licence and ability to work occasional after hours and weekend work
What's on Offer
This business offers a fantastic opportunity to work for a genuine market leader, be part of a team who love what they do and most importantly provide an opportunity to drive change.