Develop your underground planning skills in an excellent environment
Technically challenging ore body and mining method
About Our Client
The client we are working for has a high grade Copper/Gold mine based in WA.
Reporting into the Mine Engineering Superintendent the main responsibility of the role will be to develop strategic mine plans, specifically stope design, development design, generation of 7-21 schedules and project work as required. You will also be required to;
- Design required development and stopes;
- Generate MPAs;
- Generate required Stope Notes;
- Maintain Mine Planning Procedures and do annual reviews;
- Produce quarterly improvement plans as discussed with Mine Engineering Superintendent and present plans to technical team upon completion;
- Do at least one formal underground inspection per swing;
- Produce Capital and Production Level Extraction Plans;
- Assist with generating and review of the 7/21 plan;
- Release the 13 Week Forecast weekly; and
- Assist with Drill and Blast Engineer duties as required.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for an interview you must have the majority of the following;
- Degree in Mining Engineering
- 2-7 years relevant mine planning experience
- Significant experience using Surpac or equivalent mining planning and design packages
- Competent in Ventsim, Aegis and EPS software.
What's on Offer
Their is a lucrative salary on offer which is made up of a competitive base salary, super and a yearly company bonus.