- Immediate start, 12-month contract with an industry leading company
- Strong pipeline of work in food processing manufacturing site
About Our Client
Our client is a global player who has dominated their space within the agricultural sector for over 50 years and is enjoying a period of substantial growth across 5 continents.
Due to this period of sustained growth, they are looking for a Plant Electrician to join their maintenance team in Adelaide.
Some key responsibilities include:
- Electrical service and maintenance of plant and equipment without compromising production quality or quantity.
- Input of work request into the maintenance system for requested and completed work.
- Adhering to work and safety instruction by taking an active role in contributing to building a safety culture.
- Clearly demonstrating the ability to find and implement solutions that reduce the footprint of self and the workgroup on the environment.
- Taking personal accountability for creating and supporting a team environment and showing a genuine respect for individuals within the team to encourage an environment of mutual trust.
- Attending and providing constructive input at site meetings as determined by management.
- Keeping up to date worksheets and equipment history.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess the following skills & experience:
- Minimum 3 years' electrician experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in working with Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs), trouble shooting and commissioning
- Experience with Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs) (Siemens preferred) - troubleshooting. Experience and proficiency in instrumentation and control
- Experience in process control and automation environment
- Intermediate computing skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently, be self-motivated and proactive
- Contribute to a team environment through developing positive working relationships that are based on trust and integrity
- Commitment to service and performance excellence
- Competent with pneumatic controls and plant
- Skill in fault finding/diagnosis relative to the process industry
- Knowledge of materials handling equipment for grain.
- Proficiency in reading electrical schematics
- Competent in selection and use of the correct hand and power tools for the task
The following skills are not essential for the performance of the role, but applicants with the below will be more greatly desired:
- Understanding/knowledge of the food processing or agribusiness industry and its associated activities.
- Experience and passion for preventative maintenance
What's on Offer
An immediately available opportunity with a competitive remuneration package is on offer to the successful candidate along with the opportunity to join a strong team in an industry leading company.
Please click 'Apply' below.