Opportunity to work for a diverse and dynamic mining company
Permanent opportunity with a family friendly roster
About Our Client
As one of Australia's leading copper producer, our client has built a reputation for themselves as a diverse, strong and dynamic miner with a strong focus on growth through exploration projects across Australia and globally.
Reporting to the Process Superintendent, the successful candidate will be focusing on providing support to the operations team with day to day metallurgical and process operations.
Key responsibilities of this role will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Working together with maintenance and processing teams to keep the plant performing efficiently
- Completing and reporting metallurgical accounting
- Be responsible for troubleshooting and maintenance
- Undertake and drive plant improvement projects
- Keep plant operating expenditure within budget
The Successful Applicant
What you'll need to succeed:
- Tertiary qualifications (Bachelors degree in Metallurgy or Chemical Engineering)
- Experience in processing plant operations
- Experience with fixed plant flotation operations and metallurgical testing.
- Strong metallurgical accounting background
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Safety focused
- Good team player
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be offered a family friendly roster from Perth, access to a high quality camp with an abundance of great quality amenities and the opportunity to work for a company that leads from the front in safety, diversity, integrity, career progression and above all values their people as their biggest asset.