- Family Friendly Roster - 8 Days On, 6 Days Off
- Competitive Market Rates
About Our Client
My client is an ASX listed Gold Mining company with multiple site's located in WA.
As the Plant Metallurgist, you will be reporting directly into the Processing Manager and be accountable for the following but not limited to;
- Provide technical support to the process technicians and various teams within the fixed plant.
- Generate and maintain daily and weekly metallurgical production reports.
- Identify opportunities to reduce operating costs. Help build new metallurgical accounting spreadsheets.
- Hands on troubleshooting of plant equipment.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered you must possess the following but not limited to;
- Degree qualified in Metallurgy or chemical engineering with exposure to similar role
- Prior knowledge and experience in Gold processing or similar commodities.
- Be willing to work FIFO - 8 days on, 6 days off roster.
- Good understanding of all State and Federal Legislation relevant to the Mining Industry in Western Australia.
What's on Offer
Competitive Market Rates $$
The opportunity to work with a growing Gold Mining company.
Family Friendly Roster - 8 Days On, 6 Days Off.