Plant Processing Supervisor
Excellent Salary and future growth within a leading company
About Our Client
Our client is a globally diversified mining and metals company who operate in Australia and some of the major countries overseas. They are primary dealing with developing natural resources which would help improve people's lives for present and future generation.
The key responsibilities will include the following-
- Lead, influence and make decisions that improve operational performance.
- Define business strategies and organisational policies to enable the strategic coordination of multiple major projects and initiatives to improve efficiency and effectiveness of project
- Manage and control operational data collection, review and reporting.
- Select, develop, coach and mentor employees - build experience and capability by creating meaningful development opportunities
- Ensure all work is carried out in accordance the Health and Safety Management System and statutory requirements
- Ensure safety procedures are available and followed and hazards are appropriately identified and assess
- Managing contractor performance
- Coordinate and comply with the rescheduling process of activities
- Complete field engagement of operations & maintenance activities in line with Illawarra Coal policies and procedure
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety, environmental and quality standards, procedures and statutory requirements in all aspects of the role
- Conducting Contractor management during Major Events to ensure all ATW/Permits are complete and correct
- Start of shift briefing - Focus team members on the performance targets for the shift and the requirement to complete task risk analysis
- Complete and participate in incident investigations that fall within the area of responsibility
- Daily reviews of area performance and process in preparation for the Daily Review meeting providing feedback to Plant Process Eng
- Review work execution performance with operators, identify gaps and take corrective action as necessary to improve performance
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess the following qualities-
- Relevant Trade Certificate (Minimum requirement)
- Processing Qualification (e.g. Relevant Engineering Degree or Certificate) (Desired)
- Front-line Supervision qualification (Desired)
- At least 3 year's experience working in an Underground Coal Mine or Water Plant Experience on a Mine Site
- Previous experience working in a similar Role
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be awarded with a generous salary and progression structure.