PMO Consultant - Financial Services
Unique opportunity to utilise expert PMO knowledge
Support the execution of business-critical & highly publicised projects
About Our Client
Our client is a household name in the Banking & Financial Services sector, providing critical guidance and regulation to ensure the sector's ongoing stability. As this organisations PMO continues to evolve, a unique opportunity has arisen for a PMO Consultant to join their team, working with a PMO lead to support the development and delivery of best practice PM methodology. This role will allow you to utilise your expert knowledge of Agile and Waterfall methodologies to support business and PMO professionals in their delivery.
Reporting into the PMO Lead, key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Providing training, advice and support to Business and Project stakeholders to support the consistent delivery of Project best practice and methodologies;
- Developing high quality project documentation and governance artefacts;
- Building effective and trusted relationships with all relevant stakeholders;
- Reporting on adherence to project methodology best practice through monitoring and assessment of project outcomes and processes;
- Support the review of existing project health checks and audits, provide recommendations for improvements; and
- Proactively review and enhance existing project management processes and reporting.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will possess an expert knowledge of Agile and Waterfall methodologies and will have demonstrated experience implementing, supporting and up-skilling a PMO. You will possess:
- Demonstrated experience in a PMO team with responsibility for upholding project methodology and implementing process improvement;
- Detailed knowledge of the Financial Services sector and related regulations;
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills, ability to influence stakeholders of all seniorities;
- Experience working in both Agile and Waterfall environments - relevant certifications (PMBOK/Prince2;) and
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline or equivalent experience.
What's on Offer
Our client is excited to offer:
- Join an evolving PMO with significant investment in improving delivery across business and technology teams;
- Support highly unique and business-critical projects;
- Unique role in the market with exciting opportunities for role evolution as the PMO continues to mature; and
- Competitive benefits and central CBD location.