PMO Systems Analyst
Excellent opportunity to further your career with a leading Organisation
Mid-level opportunity for someone wishing to grow and learn new skills
About Our Client
This company has a small PMO that is moving along it's journey of maturity. With a portfolio across a diverse range of business units and varied stakeholders. The projects will be focused across uplifting the Digital capability of the Organisation.
Providing a relaxed and rewarding environment to work in, they value proactive problem solving and have a laser focus on their customers and providing value to them.
They offer a flexible working environment and ensure that you will be able to derive value fro your work and the overall business's objectives.
One of the key benefits in this role is the willingness to take on a capable technology resource (you!) and allow you to immerse yourself in the Project Management Office. This will allow you to transition your skills effectively over a period of time into a Project Manager if you so desire.
Your initial tasks will involve:
- Help with providing reports and building dashboards in Power BI
- Provide support for PMO related software including MS Projects, MS Office, COTS & Be-spoke software
As you gain experience and confidence you will then take on additional tasks such as:
- Monitoring of Project Portfolio tasks and reporting on them
- Providing advice to Project Managers around the companies Project Methodologies (Agile/Prince 2 / PMBOK)
- Orientation of new PM's & BA's into the PMO environment
The Successful Applicant
- Problem solver
- Customer/Client focused
- 3yrs commercial experience, working in the capacity of a L2 or Sys Admin
- MS Power BI report creation
- PMO exposure
- Project Management methodology certifications
What's on Offer
- Flexible working
- Relaxed environment
- Opportunity to learn, grow and develop oneself
- Great salary & benefits
- Rewarding industry