Policy Officer | 6-Months FTC | Not-For-Profit
Newly-created role with 9day/fortnight work schedule
Enjoy NFP Tax-Free Salary Packaging Benefit
About Our Client
The client is an established name in the not-for-profit sector, and continually making a difference to the lives of its beneficiaries. They host various activities to support human dignity and morale and uplift the human spirit.
They operate with the interest of the people at its core, actively providing support and ensure inclusion and participation of individuals, peers, and families in the discussion in the social and economic issues.
This role would contribute to the development and refinement of policies to support not just the organisation but its mission to impact people in the most positive way possible.
Reporting to the Project Manager, the responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Contribute to the development of policies, procedures and associated documentation
- Write policies and procedures in collaboration with subject matter experts
- Support the process for approval, version control, publication and communication of finalised processes.
- Liaise and work collaboratively with stakeholders to ensure effective interface for the end-to-end process
- Plan, prioritise and organise work for self and others to ensure goals and deadlines are met
- Assure policy and procedure quality assurance measures and management systems are met
- Work at a level of autonomy and independence in managing own workload and setting own priorities in alignment with the needs of the project.
The Successful Applicant
Do you think you satisfy the following? Lets talk:
- Proven experience to lead and undertake project management
- Experience writing policies and procedures for a non-government organisation or similar
- Demonstrated capacity to research, analyse, understand and write concisely about activities the organisation is involved in
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills and ability to research and analyse material and identify key issues
- Working with legislation and keeping up to date with government policy
- Excellent ability to work across different departments and liaise with various stakeholders
What's on Offer
The client also wants to make a difference to you, here's what they are offering:
- Newly-created role with Work-Life Balance (9days/fortnight work schedule)
- Convenient Location near Public Transport
- Enjoy NFP Tax-Free Salary Packaging Benefit
- $80,000 - 90,000 + Super + Tax Free Benefit