Power BI Developer
Contact Madeleine Silvester at [email protected]
Great opportunity to work in a leading digital consultancy
About Our Client
Our client is a leading digital consultancy who are rapidly growing within the ACT region. They are looking for an Power BI Developer/ ETL Developer to join their Canberra team. In this role you will use your ETL and BI knowledge to work on government projects.
As the Power BI Developer you will be responsible for:
- Gather requirements from stakeholders and clients.
- Engage with the business on a daily basis.
- Document and report projects.
- Manage project scope and delivery.
- Design, delivery of Data Architecture
- Support team in the delivery of projects
The Successful Applicant
As the Power BI developer you will have;
- Microsoft ETL tools like SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
- Previous exposure to data modeling and data preparation
- Knowledge of SQL and T-SQL and ability to write SQL queries
- Exposure to Microsoft Power BI; Tableau
- Familiarity with ETL processes for data integration and cleansing
What's on Offer
What's on Offer
On offer for your hard work you will have the opportunity to take your IT career to the next level in an energetic and fast-paced team. Also on offer are the following:
- Great IT training and development
- Competitive salary package
- Great Canberra location
How to contact us
If you currently looking for opportunities and feel this role is right for you please contact us via email or phone.
If you feel this role might not be best suited to your skillset however would like to have a confidential discussion on your career please get in touch.