Power BI Developer
Work in a highly revered business in the heart of Sydney CBD.
Cutting-edge state of the art offices.
About Our Client
Join a team that has been on an incredible BI journey. In 3 years the wider business has gone from having no Business Intelligence to being heavily reliant on the BI team for their strategic decision making.
- You will be responsible for designing, developing, testing and troubleshooting BI Solutions.
- You will have strong data visualisation and storytelling skills to be able to build out insightful dashboards of true business value.
- You will play a heavy role in the UX/UI design of dashboards - working in an integrated way with your customer to deliver high quality solutions.
- This business will be making an enterprise-wide transition to cloud in the next 12 months, and you will need the aptitude and quick thinking ability to be a part of this transition.
The Successful Applicant
- You will be highly versed in the MS BI stack with an ETL background.
- Expansive and elaborate experience with PowerBI is also a must (Tableau will do).
- You must be able to work closely and collaboratively with your team members, as well as internal stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills are a must.
- Azure-based Power BI is desirable but not compulsory.
What's on Offer
This is an opportunity to come to work in a state of the art office every single day in a highly convenient location for all forms of public transport.
You will also have access to flexible working options and joing a fun, collaborative team that is ready to welcome you as a business enabler.