Power BI Developer
Well-known household brand.
Thriving retail organisation.
About Our Client
Work for a leading retail brand with data at the very centre of its decision making process. You will also be part of a business that is serious about continual improvement, and always refinining and improving it's data-driven decision making processes.
In this role you will be coming in to a newly created role, but in an mid-large sized existing team. You will be asked to uplift this business' capability when it comes to visualising data in the most impactful and effective way.
Ideally, you will have a visual eye to be able to design high quality dashboards, but also understand API's and what goes under the hood in order to complete this role to the highest quality.
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrated commercial experience using Power BI for impactful data visualisation across different domains.
- High volume transactional data experience is a huge advantage.
- Demonstrated experience designing reports and dashboard deployment - you will have teammates to assist, but ideally this will be your bread and butter.
- Be well-versed with integration points, and data cleansing aspects.
- APIs are important to this role - but they are all documented, not unknown.
- Python exposure is ideal. The framework/scripting you will work on has Python in it. Self-taught Python skills are fine.
- Linux knowledge an advantage but not mandatory
- ETL Development for now will all be in SQL Server, this may be upgraded in future, but for now this is all you require.
What's on Offer
- Modern national HQ
- Parking and other benefits included
- Great culture with high retention
- Opportunities to grow and expand your career