PR and Activations Advisor
12 month contract, ASAP start
South Melbourne location
About Our Client
Our client is a specialised e-commerce company. They are seeking a PR and Activation's Advisor to help achieve their FY21 strategy through the execution of a PR, including promotions that elevate and grow the brand to new and current customers.
- Proactively drive ideas and opportunities to build the brand through initiatives and activation's
- Write all media releases and statements
- Work with the Head of Marketing to develop the public relations strategy
- Build a pipeline of PR stories and consumer promotions that elevate and grow the brand
- Work with Group Affiliate Manager to develop an influencer engagement plan
- Manage relationships with both internal stakeholders and external agency to coordinate and execute communications strategy
The Successful Applicant
- 5-7 years' experience from either a PR Agency or in-house communications role.
- Creative thinker who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent writing and editing skills, particularly the ability to write compelling copy
- Experienced in developing and delivering communication strategies
- Strong communication skills, with an ability to manage multiple cross-departmental stakeholders in a fast-paced environment
- A self-starter mindset, you'll be comfortable driving initiatives and establishing processes where they do not currently exist.
What's on Offer
A dynamic organisation that practices 'work/life' balance. Free parking, free breakfast, free Wi-Fi, in house learning and development, mentor programs.