PR & Media Manager
Global financial services company with excellent professional development
Collaborative high performing team
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader in the financial services sector, with a global footprint and a strong emphasis on internal career progression and development.
Our client is looking for an experienced PR & Media Manager with a proven track record working in the financial services sector or across agency on financial services clients. The relevant candidate will have minimum 5 years' experience in PR and Media with knowledge of multiple marketing disciplines as well as significant experience in digital marketing and knowledge of financial services. Our client will be looking for candidates with a track record in developing and executing media/PR campaign strategies and plans to deliver results.
This role is perfect for those that are able to think laterally and creatively with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with an excellent ability to influence outcomes at all levels of the organisation including executives.
- Work with media agency and Internal Comms Manager to identify media opportunities to promote our client's key values and messages
- Creation and distribution of media materials such as media releases, briefing documents and holding statements
- Stakeholder management with media agencies and media outlets
- Evaluation of impact of media activities to foster continued improvement of the impact of our client's PR and media
- Provide support to our client's media spokespeople through the development of key messages and briefing materials
- BAU media, PR and comms
The Successful Applicant
- 5 years' experience in media/PR
- Significant experience in digital marketing and knowledge of financial services would be viewed favorably
- Proved track record in developing and executing marketing campaign strategies and plans to deliver results
What's on Offer
- Collaborative high performing team
- Potential for other opportunities within organisation
- Excellent professional development within a market leader in the financial services space with a global footprint
- Great central location close to public transport