PR & Media Specialist
Newly created role for an experienced PR & MD professional
Fantastic opportunity to work across a large scale campaign
About Our Client
The sole purpose of the role is to work alongside the General Manager in developing and executing a successful PR campaign. This is a full mix of reactive and proactive work where you will be required to work with multiple stakeholders and functions within the organisation. Alongside maintaining external relations with various media outlets encouraging positive coverage in a proactive manner; you will be working very closely with the internal fundraising and events team. This role is a full mix of proactive and reactive work!
- Build strong relationships with key managers and departments across the organisation
- Respond to enquiries from the press or other media representatives
- Write high quality press releases and news reports on the campaign and generate brand interest and awareness
- Remain up-to-date with all issues that affect the company or organisation
- Assist in creating strategic engagement processes for internal and external communications
- Write creative and direct content which will be published to internal and external parties
- Develop and manage multiple integrated social and digital campaigns
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the role you must have good media experience, preferably within the NFP or healthcare sector. You will be an articulate and self-motivated professional with excellent communication skills. This role will require you to work in a fast paced and sometimes pressurised environment, so you must be a focused and unflappable professional. This is a permanent role and you will have the opportunity to work across various high profile projects and develop key relations with internal and external stakeholders. For the right person this is a fantastic opportunity!
Required interpersonal skills:
- Well-developed interpersonal and written oral communication skills with the ability to interact with individuals from diverse backgrounds and levels of seniority
- Ability to work co-operatively, to accomplish joint tasks and build positive working relationships
- Effective client management skills, including the application of initiative and problem-solving skills
What's on Offer
For your hard work and commitment to the role you will be given the opportunity to raise your profile, work with a talented team whilst working on a large scale campaign which is key for organisations plan to grow over the next three years.