Pricing Analyst - Part Time Role in FMCG
Do you enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic business?
Are you looking for a part time opportunity in a challenging role?
About Our Client
Client is a leading global manufacturing entity with more than 150 years of experience in the industry. The client has 4 technology centers and presence in 130 countries.
- Analysing product categories for profit enhancement opportunities and determining optimum product price positioning
- Ensuring consistent pricing strategies across customer segments to mitigate conflict and margin risk
- Driving the pricing strategy with analytics and support the rest of the business
- Influencing and coaching key stakeholders on customer profitability principles driving commercial alignment
- Ownership of the customer, product and price master data, maintaining integrity and aligning record management processes
- Assisting with reconciliations, journals, accruals and rebates
- Drive process improvement and simplification in areas of price list and order form management
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CA/CPA qualified preferred
- Sound knowledge of pricing techniques or the ability to translate data into commercial language
- Strong financial skills & knowledge, proven financial modelling skills & high competency in MS Excel
- Excellent communication and ability to build rapport at all levels
- Ability to take raw data and deliver commercial outcomes
What's on Offer
Critical to your success will be your proactive can-do attitude. You will be supported to excel and grow to your true potential.
- Competitive salary package
- Convenient northwest location
- Parking available on site