Global house hold name
Amazing team culture
About Our Client
Leading global brand in the logistics industry. Our family of divisions offer an unrivalled portfolio of logistics services ranging from national and international parcel delivery, e-commerce shipping and fulfilment solutions, international express, road, air and ocean transport to industrial supply chain management.
With about 350,000 employees in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide, this global company connects people and businesses securely and reliably, enabling global trade flows. With specialised solutions for growth markets and industries including technology, life sciences and health-care, energy, automotive and retail, a proven commitment to corporate responsibility and an unrivalled presence in developing markets, this business is decisively positioned as "The logistics company for the world.
- Process high volume of pricing requests and support sales people in tenders
- Implement the pricing strategy in in AU & PNG.
- Monitor the compliance's of revenue drivers as part of the pricing and yield management programs.
- Provide pricing support including system support, pricing query, and ad-hoc analyses
- Execute annual General Price Increase program
- Update and implement the pricing policy and standard rates
- Provide pricing and yield reports to different internal stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
- At least 3 year experience in financial and marketing environments working alongside sales teams
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, time management and prioritisation skills
- Ability to make sound decisions, apply commercial mind and strategic thinking
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment where you are consistently dealing with different tasks, systems and processes.
- Influencing, convincing, people skills
- Tertiary qualifications in Commerce will be highly regarded
- Minimum intermediate Excel, Access skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Convenient location
- Global business with international opportunity
- Amazing team culture