- Excellent Team Environment
- Manage & Mentor the Delivery Team
About Our Client
Our client is a regional council well known for their work in this space. They are located in a lifestyle location offering excellent work life balance alongside with genuine career development opportunities.
- Develop, monitor and improve contemporary risk based asset management strategies
- Assist in the development, monitoring and improvement of asset management strategies and plans
- Develop a risk base, innovative and affordable short, medium and long term asset renewal program for community facilities, building and other civil structures
- Develop life cycle asset management funding models and budgets
- Contribute to the life cycle asset management funding models and budgets
- Provide technical information and input into development of grab submissions
- Investigate, evaluate and recommending condition monitoring programs across all facilities and areas including future maintenance and renewal plans
- Coordinator implementation of monitoring plans and report on performance
- Provide structural engineering advice to internal stakeholders, employee and customers
- Provide advice and input into strategies and design standard to develop and build team capability
- Prepare and review professional engineering documentation, reports, assessments and general correspondence
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor of Civil Engineer / Structural or relevant qualification
- RPEQ accreditation or the ability to obtain
- Associate in Asset Management or ability to acquire
- Extensive experience in structural (civil) engineering
- Proven experience in managing civil assets and setting operational and maintenance strategies
- Previous experience in condition monitoring methods
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work in a lifestyle location with one of Queens lands best known councils in the civil area. Genuine career development and mentoring opportunities reporting directly to the divisional lead, and a chance to grow your team organically by developing younger less experienced engineers.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary package including flexible working opportunities and benefits.
If you or anyone you know would be interested in hearing more, do not hesitate to reach out to me via for further information.