Principal Cloud Architect (AWS)
Opportunity to work for an established global organisation
Opportunity to work on an exciting range of projects
About Our Client
An established global consultancy.
The role will focus on the development and delivery of technical architectures to facilitate critical business decision making for a range of their customers, all focussed on delivering best in class technology solutions.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Communicating business value and vision of technology solutions.
- Interpreting and understanding objectives and requirements within client organisations, recommendation of appropriate technologies and alignment with software vendors.
- Solution design throughout development lifecycle, starting from conception through to implementation and iteration
- Definition of technology road maps and alignment with clients priorities and objectives.
- Paying a lead role in solution delivery, thus ensuring that development, testing and deployment align with intended architectural outcome.
- Lead and manage a co-sourced team of specialists.
The Successful Applicant
The role requires a complete blend of first rate technology skills in conjunction with tier one communication skills.
- Experience of scoping and tendering for engagements, design of delivery team structure and identification of deliverables
- Strong and proven pre-sales ability
- Evidence of the architectural design and delivery of data-driven solutions within the commercial environment
- High level technical understanding of various on-premise and cloud infrastructures/services across full AWS native Cloud build including Kubernetes. (CloudFormation, Tags, ASGs, EC2, VPCs, CW,RDS, DDB, SNS etc.)
- Proven ability to develop and manage long term client relationships
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and ability to present technical concepts to both commercial and technology stakeholders
What's on Offer
A fantastic career opportunity with the chance for progression, in addition to a very attractive salary package and the opportunity to work on an exciting range of projects for a globally recognised consultancy.