Principal Security Solutions Architect
Highly visible solutions architect opportunity
CBD location, flexible working arrangements
About Our Client
Our client is a well known IT business, providing IT solutions to an Australia wide client portfolio. This organization prides itself on offering services across Network, Hosting and Cloud platform solutions to some of WA's most recognized brands in the market.
Working across two key areas; the Microsoft Modern Workplace and Microsoft Cyber Security Solutions, the successful candidate will drive Capacity, Culture and Capability across the team of twenty or so. Working alongside the other architects, the Principal Technical Architect will be responsible for delivering value to customers and leading the security architecture on multiple client sites.
- Responsible for the review of all key technical deliverables, high level design, implementation plans, IT infrastructure and Security planning and roadmaps.
- Lead the Business Requirement Specification artefacts to inform architecture decisions in high level design artefacts.
- Understand and track emerging threats and technologies and their relevance to security architecture.
- Develop Implementation Plan artefacts which document how the target state physical architecture will be developed.
- Participate in presales activities and engage effectively with customers.
- Conduct Security architecture reviews and provide improvement recommendations for IaaS, PaaS and SaaS environments.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 5 years of security architecture experience, consulting to enterprise level organisations.
- Relevant Bachelor or Masters degree.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience conducting Internal Security Audits, Risk Assessments and workshops based on NIST CSF, ISO27001 and CIS guidelines.
- Strong background of Enterprise and Solution Architecture.
- Strong technical competency in the Microsoft Security stack.
- CISSP, Certified Azure Solutions Architect Expert and Certified Could Security Professional certifications all highly regarded.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be rewarded with an attractive salary, and most importantly an opportunity to grow and develop as a future Security leader in the industry. CBD location, walking distance from public transport with flexible working options.