Principal Structural Engineer
Integrated multidisciplinary Engineering organisation
Aim of empowerring employees throug continuous career development strategies
About Our Client
My client is a people-centric organisation, from its employees to its clients the business ensures every stakeholder is looked after. The success of the business grows from its employees and partnering with key clients daily and continuously maintaining these relationships. The company is involved in multidisciplinary services with a focus on Residential and Commercial projects offering design focused and development solutions to its clients across the country.
- You will be the Senior of the Engineering team as the 2nd IC it will be expected of you to be able to manage the team efficiently to ensure project delivery to clients is maintained at a high standard.
- You will be the main point of contact for all client liaison and meeting ensuring that the clients requests are delivered through exceptional design focused solutions consistently.
- You will actively participate in the technical design work with other engineers and designers, collaborating with other employees to deliver on the expectations of client's briefs.
- Provide and support employees through mentorship, guidance and training techniques.
The Successful Applicant
- You will hold a tertiary qualification in Engineering (Preference given to Civil/ Structural)
- At least 5 years local working experience in Sydney
- Project experience in the Resi and Commercial sector with key focus being on technical and client facing responsibilities
- Experience working on Inducta software
You must be an Australian Citizen or a holder of an Australian Permanent Residency Visa to be eligible to apply for this position.
What's on Offer
Very attractive salary package
An exciting opportunity to be able to work across various projects in a senior position