Principle Track & Civil Engineer
Permanent position + CBD location
Competitive Salary + employee beneifts
About Our Client
The business we are representing is a global engineering firm that provides high quality design and project management services to clients that operate in transport, energy, health care, commercial building, mining and defence sectors. They have over 15 offices across Australia and New Zealand and having been operating in ANZ for over 20 years.
Last year the business was ranked in the top 500 design firms globally and ranked number 1 in transportation and building. Due to a number of projects being awarded for 2019 & 2020, the company is looking to bring on a Principle Track & Civil Engineer to support the growth of that team over the few years.
Reporting to the Technical Director, you will be responsible for managing rail & civil projects with a focus on building strong relationships with clients, EPCM and staff. You will provide leadership and support to a high performing engineering team and be responsible for delivering projects that are based in the metropolitan and regional areas of WA.
The Successful Applicant
To be successfully shortlisted for this position:
- You will have 10+ years of professional experience within the rail/track, civil & mining field
- Experience with an engineering consultancy
- Demonstrated experience delivering rail & civil projects from concept to completion
- Leadership skills and ability to lead a team of designers & engineers
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering or related discipline
- Candidates with CPEng will be highly regarded
Must have full working rights in Australia
What's on Offer
Our client can offer a diverse and supportive working environment as well as a number of additional benefits such as:
- Flexible working hours and working from home opportunities
- Attractive salary package and additional annual leave
- Paid parental leave
- Corporate employee discounts
- Social club outings and annual office events
- Study assistance and training opportunities