Full time opportunity based in Perth
About Our Client
Our client produces a comprehensive range of engineered, highly efficient and cost-effective odour control systems specifically designed and developed for odour removal and corrosion prevention for municipal and industrial applications.
The clients patented products, utilise sustainable bio filtration technology and an innovative patented design to biologically oxidize hydrogen sulphide (H2S) and volatile organic compounds
Our client is seeking a high-energy, self-motivated and dedicated engineer to support process design and technical proposal development. The selected candidate will have experience in the field of water and wastewater as well as air treatment, with independent decision-making skills to prepare and submit optimized designs for projects.
- Develop process designs for new projects and provides support to sales team in Australia, New Zealand and Asia-Pacific Regions.
- Ensure the design optimization, determine required level of treatment and confirm performance guarantees for selected equipment.
- Optimize/refine designs based on feedback to meet customer requirements and cost targets.
- Drive product quality and reliability issues to root cause and corrective action using a disciplined, data-driven approach
The Successful Applicant
You will be a highly motivated and driven Process engineer and prove skills in the following areas.
- Degree in Chemical/Environmental/Mechanical or Civil Engineering
- Experience in design of fume/ chemical scrubbers
- Demonstrated understanding of water and wastewater treatment equipmen
- Have experience with the design of water treatment plants
What's on Offer
Your commitment and passion to drive innovation will be rewarded with a lucrative remuneration package. Operating within a dynamic and fast-paced environment, you will enjoy functioning within a role which offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities.