Process Improvement & Project Engineer
Global brand delivering cutting edge healthcare products
Full time position driving production capability
About Our Client
Our client is a global brand within the FMCG & Healthcare manufacturing industry. For decades they have been at the forefrontWith a well-established focus here in the domestic Australian market, they are expanding and producing some of the best known brands across the retail sector across Asia and globally.
In this role you will be respinsible for:
- Design and develop processes to optimize efficient process flow, reduce process or product variability, improve process capability and drive reductions in wastages.
- Develop, verify and validate equipment/technology from process development to successful commercialization.
- Evaluate current processes and provide recommendations at varying levels from Operations to Senior stakeholders
- Collaborate with Sales, marketing and Innovation teams in researching new packaging/manufacturing technologies.
- Preparing, scheduling, coordinating any Capital Improvement projects from concept through to handover to Production. Ensure efficient delivery within agreed timscales and budgets.
- Communicate business and technical needs, status, results and observations to operating, technical and business personne
- Identify and troubleshoot process-related issues. Provide clear training methods and solutions to all operations staff.
- Develop best practices, routines and innovative solutions to improve production rates and quality outpu
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered for this role, you must satisfy the following:
- 5+ years project experience working in FMCG, Pharmaceutical, or Complimentary Medicine industry
- Previous experience in a similar Process Improvement role driving efficiency improvements
- Proven background in larger scale FMCG company
- Process improvement methodology (LEAN, Six sigma Green belt)
- Degree in Engineering (Preferably - Mechanical / Chemical)
What's on Offer
An attractive salary package is on offer to the successful candidate coupled with great company benefits and the opportunity to join a globally recognised manufacturing brand.