Take your career to new heights
Opportunity to join a fast growing Australian Owned organisation
About Our Client
Our client is an Australian owned company within the industry with sites nationally.
Due to the company's year on year growth there is an exciting opportunity within their Procurement team.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Analytical support where needed to the Procurement team
- Data entry of catalogue items
- Maintain data integrity on the system - Buylink
- Assist with the development and implementation of online system for the Procurement unit
- Deal with internal and external stakeholders to resolve price discrepancies
- Monitor suppliers and site compliance with Procurement policies and procedures
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in Procurement, you will need to have a combination of communication and analytical skills, and be willing to learn from those around you.
You will also possess:
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Thrive in a fast paced environment
- Ability to maintain strong, successful relationships
- Organisational skills of a high level and the ability to work with minimal supervision and meet identified targets and deadlines.
- Advanced data entry and IT skills supported by advanced knowledge and ability in Microsoft Office Suite especially Excel
- Previous experience with a ERP system is advantageous
What's on Offer
- Take your career to new heights.
- Inner suburbs location
- Career development