- Attractive day rates
- Flexible Working Arrangements
About Our Client
The client is a leading Federal Government body.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Partner with internal stakeholders to plan and deliver their procurement outcomes.
- Partner with the business to manage strategic suppliers and advise on effective contract and supplier
- Lead cross-functional teams within procurement activities.
- Commonwealth Procurement Rules.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience developing data analytics to inform category management and strategic sourcing activities.
- Experience implementing best practice category strategies, supplier SLAs, KPIs and performance metrics relevant to categories under management.
- Experience in the development and implementation of supplier performance and category management.
- practices informed by market intelligence and best practice.
What's on Offer
Exciting opportunity where will get to work for one the leading Federal Government Bodies on a initial 12 month contract, offering attractive day rates and flexible working arrangements.