Procurement and Planning Specialist
Great company culture and dedicated team
Permanent full-time role
About Our Client
Market leaders in their field, our client is aiming to attract professional candidates who will add to the culture of the organisation and will be able to bring a fresh set of ideas to the table while helping to drive new s&op's.
- Timely and accurate placement of orders to suppliers in line with planning parameters.
- Liaising with customer service team to ensure customer needs are met.
- Maintenance of purchase order system through the purchase order life cycle to ensure accurate and up to date delivery and pricing information.
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, develop and evaluate forecast models to ensure accuracy.
- Critically review current procurement processes and recommend improvements.
- Monitor SKU levels and recommend rationalisation to increase stock turns
- Generate monthly inventory reports.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you will have 3+ years of experience in purchasing & planning with a background in manufacturing/engineered parts. You will possess high levels of professionalism and strong communication skills and have experience leading a small team.
What's on Offer
Above average salary