- Make a positive difference working for this global pharmaceutical company
- Join an autonomous flexible working procurement team
About Our Client
Our client is a Global Biopharmaceutical Company that are focused and innovative spirit to tackle some of the toughest health challenges, including immunology, oncology and virology. This is a workplace where you can seriously make a difference and an impact on people's lives.
As a Procurement Associate you will be highly administrative in skill as you will need to be able to successfully manage the following areas:
- Support the procurement team on sourcing activities,
- Demonstrate excellent stakeholder management skills when dealing with inbound queries,
- Ensure the maintenance of the share point so, all information is consistently up to date,
- Use SAP to be able to pull PO numbers as when they are required,
- Execute vendor on-boarding ensuring all steps are followed,
- Take a proactive approach in ensuring all data in maintained and kept up to date
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you will either be a graduate looking to springboard your career in procurement or may be someone who is looking to gain vast experience within a procurement team for a leading pharmaceutical company.
- You will able to demonstrate high administration skills,
- You must have previous experience of SAP at a basic level as you will need to pull PO numbers from it,
- Excellent stakeholders engagement skills are important to this role as you will be dealing with multiple stakeholders,
- You will take pride in exciting procurement protocols and,
- You will enjoy working in a fast pace, fun and inclusive environment
What's on Offer
You will be paid a salary plus superannuation plus you will receive a bonus each year. This business is regularly voted a great place to work, they offer flexible remote working, they support parents with childcare and school drop off flexibility and also open to consider looking for someone working 4 days per week.