Great Work/Life Balance
Attractive salary package
About Our Client
Market leaders in manufacturing. As a growing team, our client is aiming to attract a strong leader who will drive the culture of the organisation and their team while bringing a fresh set of ideas to the table.
- Develop and drive supplier and customer relationships both internally and externally.
- Drive process improvements and development within the end to end tender process.
- Managing and mentoring a strategic team through change.
- As an expert in your field, you will provide recommendations to the business regarding risk mitigation, innovation and best procurement practice.
- Leading a team of 3 to 5, you will mentor the procurement team by providing advice, cascading information, steering process improvement and setting clear objectives.
- Challenging the existing state of affairs to negotiate better terms and conditions with current and potential suppliers.
- Establishing supplier panels across a number of categories.
- Managing complex and high value procurement.
The Successful Applicant
- You will have a relevant tertiary qualification or a combination of relevant experience and/or training.
- Due to the high level of autonomy involved in this role, you will be a confident self-manager with an excellent ability to juggling issues of competing priority.
- You will have hands on experience in procurement transformation.
- You will have a strong ability to understand contractual terms and conditions.
- Demonstrated experience in procurement management throughout the entire procurement life-cycle together with the technical skills to manage and coordinate a procurement function in a large and complex organisation.
- Highly developed report writing skills and ability to build on existing policies and frameworks.
What's on Offer
- The position is being offered on a permanent full-time basis. An attractive salary of $125k to $150k + superannuation is on offer, as well as the opportunity to make your mark and lead a team to distinction. You will have the full support of the Leadership team to implement your procurement transformation across the business.