Procurement Officer / Specialist
Inner West Sydney
6 months contract
About Our Client
- Live the NSW Public Sector and organisational values to achieve outstanding outcomes for the organisation and customers.
- Provide a range of contracts administrative and support services across all modes of Service Delivery, including contract governance administration, records management, routine correspondence, meeting coordination to support the effective management of the service contracts.
- Collect and compile information and prepare documentation and correspondence in line with quality and organisational requirements to support information flow and inform decision making on service contracts.
- Respond to enquiries, escalate and redirect issues as required to ensure the provision of accurate information.
- Update and maintain records and databases ensuring compliance with administrative systems and processes and to ensure information is accurate, stored correctly and accessible.
- Provide support in the collation and production of key management reports to support the accurate, timely provision of information for service contracts.
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated experience providing executive support in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and the ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
What's on Offer
6 Months Contract