Work with a multinational organisation
High performaing team environment
About Our Client
My client is a multinational organisation who is a leading partner to the engineering and construction industries. Located in Sydney, they are close to transport links.
The Successful Procurement Officer will be responsible for the following:
- Management of project orders including shipping.
- Supporting and running e-Auctions and tenders.
- Sending out quotation requests for items as required.
- Creation of purchase orders.
- Process travel bookings for Head Office departments
- Collating business processes and user feedback to ensure capture of business critical activities.
- Assist with the documentation and implementation of processes required
- Management of fleet vehicles which includes end of lease options, obtaining quotations for vehicle replacement and record maintenance.
- Following up fleet provider reporting to ensure correct odometer readings are entered, fuel types used and maintenance is completed.
- Collate company's issued policies for review and adoption.
- Monthly data reporting.
- Implementation of cost savings initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
The suitable candidate:
- Proven background in Indirect or Source to Contract experience
- Experience with Fleet, IT, Logistics, Marketing, Travel categories
- Be a logical, analytical thinker
- solid influential/negotiation skills
- Proven experience in understanding tender and contracting procedures
- Must have Australian fulling working rights
What's on Offer
You will receive a a competitive salary package with a bonus scheme. You will be a part of a high-performing team and will receive mentorship.