Leading FMCG brand with a market presence spanning 75 years
Huge opportunity to create savings and quick wins
About Our Client
This leading FMCG brand located in the South Eastern suburbs has enjoyed substantial growth over the last few years as it continues to invest and develop in it's Procurement team. With a market presence spanning 75 years, they are recognised as a true leader in their space.
- Drive strategic sourcing events with the key focus on optimizing cost, quality, delivery and technology standards to the business
- Purchasing of consumables and all raw materials for the Product department in an effective manner to ensure operational effectiveness of the production plant, minimizing downtime and possible lost/delayed orders
- Procurement of materials by establishing and managing a supply base
- Contract Development, Contract Management and RFP/RFQ process to completion.
- Produce management reports on savings, cost avoidance, pipeline and key supplier performance
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in procurement, preferably in FMCG
- IT applications & tools savvy with advanced excel skills
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of contract development and implementation skills to successfully manage suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Ability to manage projects involving several stakeholders with varying requirements
What's on Offer
On offer for the successful candidate is a salary package between $90-100,000 plus benefits.