Procurement Specialist - Fleet, Freight and Corporate Services
Great company culture and dedicated team
Join a highly successful global business
About Our Client
Reporting into the Procurement Manager this very hands on role will take full ownership of the development and implementation of the whole category strategy. It will require you to build upon relationships across existing vendors, with a focus on contract management and review.
- Collaborate closely with relevant departments to ensure understanding and compliance with key procurement strategies.
- Build an accurate forecast for category price movements
- Negotiate pricing, and review proposals, terms and conditions with both international and local suppliers;
- Manage documentation, records and data through SAP
- Determine lowest cost consistent with quality, reliability and the ability to meet required schedules;
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you will have 5+ years of experience as a procurement professional with a focus on indirect spends. You will possess high levels of professionalism strong communication skills and experience in contract management.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work with people from all over the world with global travel opportunities
Personal development and an opportunity to grow a global business
Attractive salary package