- Permanent Role
- Indigenous Spend - Opportunity to Make a Difference
About Our Client
My client is a global organisation with operations across the world. In Perth, they partner with a number of the tier one two mining organisations among other leading businesses. They deliver a unique service across multiple industries with a focus on strong customer centricity. They also operate in an inclusive and flexible environment driven by values, leadership and innovation.
This permanent role will see you lead the critical Indigenous spend portfolio for my client, enabling you to take a lead role within the national procurement team by managing this spend.
- Oversee the Indigenous supplier engagement across the supply chain team
- Play a role in developing and implementing an Indigenous procurement strategy as well as leading improvements on the current process
- Manage the Indigenous spend category including strategic sourcing, category management and contracts
- Lead the stakeholder engagement with the Indigenous Affairs team. This will include providing recommendations for Indigenous suppliers and opportunities to give back to the communities
- Primary spend categories will include Facilities Management, Food and Beverage and other services
- Be an internal leader for the development and increasing of Indigenous spend
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will ideally be an experienced procurement or supply chain practitioner with exposure to Indigenous sourcing and supplier engagement. You will be someone who is passionate about increasing First Nations spend for an organisation and promoting the value of it to the business. Ideally you will have exposure to spend categories such as Facilities Management, Services and Food & Beverage as well as exposure to Indigenous affairsWe support equal opportunity and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island people, females and candidates who represent minority groups.
What's on Offer
- Flexibility and opportunities to split your time between the office and working from home
- Permanent role
- Opportunity to lead the Indigenous spend portfolio
- Work for a business that supports diversity and inclusion
- North of the river location
- Competitive salary plus a performance bonus