Leading Australian firm in with an extensive global footprint
Accelerated career progression
About Our Client
This well-known company is one of the largest provider of logistics and global supply chain solutions to Australians including for Defence & Government. In the organisation, you will have access to clear professional development programs to accelerate your progression.
As the Procurement and Business Development Specialist, you will be liaising closely with all key stakeholders to influence the entire Government & Defence tender activities. Specifically, you will:
- Produce professionally tender responses to existing and prospective clients.
- Produce high-quality solutions to key business stakeholders and partners.
- Plan stakeholder engagement and ensuring tender-submission following the timetables and before the Closing Time.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills to senior management level.
- Design and develop solutions and strategies on assigned tenders.
- Implement initiatives and perform critical tasks under the Transport portfolio supporting the growth of the business.
The Successful Applicant
- Highly motivated and driven Procurement professionals.
- Demonstrated record of delivering innovative solutions and response strategies on assigned tenders in a complex and challenging environment.
- Excellent and proven track record of business development skills and driving global logistics solutions.
- Capability to establish and maintain senior relationships across multiple stakeholders;
- Experience in defence & government will be looked upon favourably.
What's on Offer
- Leading global logistics and supply chain solutions company
- Fast-track career development in a company which is growing 56% year on year.
If you are interested in this role, get in touch now with Jean Carlo Ramirez on , or call us on +61 2 6222 8944.