Work with a global manufacturer and heavy industry
Competitive Remuneration Package
About Our Client
Work with a global leading manufacturer and heavy industry based in the North Shore.
In this role as the Procurement Specialist you will partner with numerous operational sites to effectively communicate, negotiate and manage contracts whilst maximising cost reduction and strengthen the end to end Procurement process.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead sourcing and contracting activities in line with agreed sourcing strategies
- Deliver assigned targets around savings / value delivery, risk management and governance
- Managing contract life cycles and negotiations of suppliers delivering services across the client portfolio
- Managing tenders and tender analysis
- Deliver strategies to reduce vendor numbers, drive efficiencies and reduce cost
The Successful Applicant
The suitable candidate:
- Previous experience in performing end to end sourcing activities.
- Experience in a heavy industry environment
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- SAP experience (preferred)
- Ability to build effective relationships across varied functions with internal stakeholders, and external suppliers.
What's on Offer
This position offers a challenging and exciting career with an industry leader and provides genuine career growth opportunities. A competitive remuneration package is being offered. This is an opportunity to work in a team environment within an organisation dedicated to the safety.