- Join a Proud Australian owned business
- Support the procurement transformation and innovation for the business
About Our Client
A proud, Australian owned business that has delivered exceptional value to its partners and customers for many years. They are a highly responsible organisation and therefore, sustainability, D&I, net zero carbon emissions and being recognised by it's employees as a company that cares is high on the agenda.
As Procurement Specialist you will engage and influence stakeholders to develop and embed procurement initiatives carry out end-to-end category strategies and market engagements, starting from spend analysis through to negotiation, contract execution and Supplier Relationship Management.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and implementing effective risk management strategies to maintain continuity of supply for assigned product portfolio, categories and suppliers.
- Develop, implement and execute procurement processes and strategies to optimise and continually improve performance
- Supporting strategic sourcing activity and provide procurement and commercial support during all phases of product development and projects.
- Providing analytical and operational support, key insight, reporting, supplier relationship management (SRM) and other procurement activities.
The Successful Applicant
You will take pride in what you do and be vulnerable in your approach to learning and developing yourself, you will be hungry to grow in your role.
You will thrive in a stakeholder environment, proactively engaging stakeholders in multiple office locations and bringing them together to achieve a common goal.
You will be able to analyse data and present recommendations to your stakeholders for areas of improvement.
What's on Offer
You will receive a competitive remuneration package, flexible working, a supportive and inclusive team culture and a number of soft benefits including giving back days and purchase of extra leave program