Procurement & Supply Chain Manager
Strategic Leadership Role
About Our Client
Our client is a diversified global organisation who operate across multiple regions and are currently in an investment phase. With a passion for creating new products and market opportunities, this company is at the forefront of its industry. They foster an innovative environment allowing the successful candidate an opportunity to develop their skill set further by leading procurement & supply chain function.
As the Procurement and Supply Chain Manager, this hands on role will see you hold a critical leadership role which will influence the entire procurement function both here and nationally. Specifically, you will:
- Consolidate the existing de-centralised procurement model
- Develop and implement the business' strategic sourcing process
- Develop a procurement model to include effective sourcing strategies, contracts management and policies & procedure
- Lead the commercial sourcing strategy for the group along with negotiating favourable terms with key suppliers to enhance profitability
- Drive process improvement and in-depth analysis within the existing procurement & sourcing framework
- Recommend and implement initiatives to increase efficiency and maximise the value of the spend portfolio
- Set both short term sourcing plans and long term procurement strategies as well as leading significant contract negotiations supporting the growth of the business.
- Lead a team which will include procurement, logistics, QA/QC and expediting
The Successful Applicant
You will be a highly motivated and driven Procurement professional with previous experience in a hands on leadership role. You will have experience in leading the consolidation of a procurement and supply function which is currently de-centralised. Additionally, you will demonstrate a track record of delivering an innovative and effective procurement model with proven results in a complex and challenging environment. You will have worked in multiple industries during your career to highlight your ability to adapt to different markets. Candidates who have acquired experience in both EPC and EPCM will be looked upon favourably.
What's on Offer
Your commitment and passion to drive change will be rewarded with an attractive remuneration package. Operating within a dynamic and fast-paced environment, you will enjoy functioning within a role which offers the opportunity to broaden your skill-set and develop your capability as a procurement leader in a highly autonomous position.