- End to end Innovation based role
- Award winning law firm
About Our Client
My client is a leading Legal firm based In Sydney. They have a well known digital and online presence and are best in their class when it comes improving the lives of their Partners and Associates through empowering technological behaviours to drive more automated Products and systems.
A role has now risen to be a product Analyst for their award winning innovations Tech Lab team.
This team work on empowering the Partners lives with technology to help streamline, automate and enhance the user journeys through their platforms system and product offering.
This role would suit someone with a Business Analyst background and or a Product Analyst who has a strong understanding and desire to dive deep into the "why" and recommend better ways of empowering and embracing technology
In this role, you will;
- Contribute to the delivery of end-to-end innovation and product development strategy.
- Assist in the creative process of generating, developing, and curating new initiatives.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of end-to-end innovation and product development approaches, playbooks and supporting toolkits.
- Contribute to the strategic agile product roadmap and support the prioritisation of portfolio, practice group and client initiatives.
- Use insights from internal stakeholders and clients to assist in translating business goals into product goals, experiments, then products.
- Provide support to strategically evolve and grow existing products and services to deliver a better user experience
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you will be responsible for;
- Previous experience in any of Business Analysts of Product Analyst. Delivery based roles
- Technology background and/or experience working with technology teams and digital and tech products.
- Experience in being able to identify problems, issues, opportunities to be generated into innovative digital or adjacent products for in a traditionally conservative internal environment and external market.
- Understanding and applied knowledge of the end to end product life cycle
- Understanding of contemporary application related technologies and development approaches.
- Exposure to product roadmaps and delivering against this plan.
- Ability to understand the strategy and its execution.
- Previous experience and exposure to agile methodologies and new ways of working tools
- Strong problem solving capability with a solutions focus.
What's on Offer
- Excellent Work life balance
- Started of the art offices in Barangaroo
- Work with intelligent and award winning Innovation teams
- Be mentored and coached by some of the best in the industry
- Have exposure to high level products and programmers of work