- Join a leading health and beauty retailer.
- Gain experience managing promotional materials.
About Our Client
The business is a leader in Australian health and beauty, with their first store opening in 1982.
They have since grown to more than 470 stores and have a strong vision, which centres around enriching life across health, beauty and well-being.
- Raise all Promotional and Seasonal Claims as per approved forms
- Create all promotional and seasonal Condition Contracts as per time-lines, including Scan Sales, Markdowns, and Brand Deals
- Monitor vendor claims
- Monitor sales pricing and identify any compliance issues
- Review Month End reports and advise on discrepancies
- Validate accuracy of all Pricing on Promotional Advice prior to communication to stakeholders
- Set up and maintain supplier promotional purchase discounts or deals
- Verify Promotional Pricing logic and ensure pricing is entered into systems correctly as per approved forms
- Catalogue checks
- Verify data on monthly rebate reports and compare to promotional activity
- Create & issue supplier and customer promotional reports and all other reporting as requested by Suppliers, Customers & Internal Staff
The Successful Applicant
- Previous experience in the retail industry is preferred
- High computer literacy specifically in Excel is essential, as well as Word, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Administrative skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience working in a team
- Understanding of Financial terminology and/or processes
- Understanding of Vendor, Customer and Consumer pricing
- Understanding of SAP Systems
What's on Offer
- Generous salary
- Hybrid work style
- Product discounts
- A supportive, positive team culture
- Multiple career progression pathways across many teams