Product and Promotions Specialist
Established Beauty Brand
Immediate start - 3 month contract
About Our Client
My client is a privately owned distributor of beauty products in the skincare, make up, body categories. They are a global brand with the ANZ head office based in Melbourne in a team of 10.
- Conceptualises and develops product marketing plans based on the needs of the Australia and New Zealand business
- Timely completion and updates of the Product Program in an accurate manner. Liaises with International and Asia Pacific partners on all aspects of the Product Program.
- Be responsible for GPSPRO Forecasting, planning and implementation
- Complies and produces statistical data and other related materials for pre/post promotional analysis, promotional and product trends and other marketing reports. Develops proposals for promotional items based on this analysis
- Propose forecasts and extended sales through information gathering
- Performs a regular review of the product mix including analyzing consumer and Beauty Consultant behavior and metrics
- Develops strategies to grow product sales & Beauty Consultant activity rate
- Partners with Supply Chain team in devising accurate forecasting for promotional items whilst also developing and executing processes for sharing information between the Marketing and Supply Chain team
- Coordinates phase out SKU reviews as required
- Responsible PIM (Product Information Management) for on line ordering system
The Successful Applicant
- Advanced MS skills, especially excel
- Data driven ability
- Degree in Marketing or similar related discipline
- Minimum 2 years experience in FMCG marketing environment
What's on Offer
An immediate start in an established business.