Global leading company
Fun energetic environment
About Our Client
Our client is the leading manufacturer, and distributor of party supplies and accessories and has been in operation since 1947. They has offices worldwide which include headquarters in Elmsford, New York, as well as locations in China, England, Canada, Germany, Japan, Mexico and Australia.
With three major arms to their business across retail and wholesale markets they distribute to over 40,000 retail outlets and have over 2,200 employees.
Reporting into the Product & Compliance manager your role will be to:
* Establish a review and control process making sure product database is permanently maintained with accurate and up to date information.
* Entry of Registration Forms from the sales teams for new products
* Entry of item updates and importing through S2K database.
* Catalogue production - sourcing of imagery, setup and maintenance of item information.
* Website - sourcing of imagery, setup and maintenance of item information.
* Liaise with overseas Vendors to obtain imagery and item information
* Arrange and provide samples for new items, shows and exhibition's to the Sales team.
* Liaise with their USA and UK office to submit sample requests and track the sample order.
* Maintain communication to the sales team and purchasing team.
* Assist the Product Team with License status fields and License submissions as required.
* Assist the Product Team with QA Compliance reporting as required.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong computer skills including MS Office products
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and data management
- Knowledge of image editing software like Publisher or Adobe Creative Suit highly desirable
- An ability to use multiple spreadsheets and systems
- An ability and willingness to learn about new products
- Experience in Product Maintenance processes, managing product SKU's is desirable
- An ability to handle multiple tasks and work to deadlines
What's on Offer
The opportunity to join a fun, supportive and energetic team where no day is the same and opportunity to work with leading global brands.